The MTM Series of torque transducers are designed to provide an economical way to measure and calibrate multiple torque tools. The MTMDP models (MTMDP-2S pictured) include an integrated display for a fully integrated tester.
Historically, transducers had to be purchased individually and connected to a display via a switch box or a group of cables. With the MTM series, up to 4 transducers can integrated in one compact housing.
The small footprint also allows for a clean, well-organized work space. This helps eliminate the endless searching for cables, adapters, and other accessories that may be needed.
Features such as independent CW and CCW calibration, multi-point linearization, metrology grade transducer shafts, and overload protection to 200% of full scale are standard. All of the above translate to a better product for you at an unbeatable price.
* MTMDP-2 coupled with an MTM-4.
- Bidirectional accuracy of 0.5% of indicated reading.
- Eight selectable engineering units: Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm.
- 3 modes of operation: Track, Peak, and 1st Peak
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide 8-10 hours continuous use
- Joint Simulator supplied with all 1/4", & 3/8" drives, optionally available on 1/2", 3/4" & 1" drives
- RS-232 Output
- Selectable power tool filtering speeds: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 1500Hz and 2000Hz
- For testing click, dial, and digital wrenches, plus most power tools including impulse, DC electric and pneumatic
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate with Data
|ITIO-10||1 - 10 Oz-in||1/4"||Included|
|ITIO-50||5 - 50 Oz-in||1/4"||Included|
|ITIO-100||10 - 100 Oz-in||1/4"||Included|
|ITI-10||1 - 10 Lb-in||1/4"||Included|
|ITI-25||2.5 - 25 Lb-in||1/4"||Included|
|ITI-50||5 - 50 Lb-in||1/4"||Included|
|ITI-100||10 - 100 Lb-in||1/4"||Included|
|ITI-250||25 - 250 Lb-in||3/8"||Included|
|ITI-500||50 - 500 Lb-in||3/8"||Included|
|ITF-100||10 - 100 Lb-ft||1/2"||Optional|
|ITF-150||15 - 150 Lb-ft||1/2"||Optional|
|ITF-250||25 - 250 Lb-ft||1/2"||Optional|
|ITF-750||75 - 750 Lb-ft||3/4"||Optional|
|ITF-1000*||100 - 1000 Lb-ft||1"||Optional|
|ITF-2000*||200 - 2000 Lb-ft||1"||Optional|
|ITF-3000*||300 - 3000 Lb-ft||1 1/2"||Optional|
|ITF-5000*||500 - 5000 Lb-ft||1 1/2"||Optional|
- The available engineering units of measurement on the MTM Torque Testers are oz-in, lb-in, lb-ft, N-m, N-cm, Kgf-m, Kgf-cm, gf-cm
- Don't see the range you need Custom ranges are available, please call 718-846-6458718-846-6458 to discuss your application
- ER - Extended Range Option increases certified range to 5-100% (instead of 10-100%)
|Calibrated Range||10-100% Full Scale, bi-directional (Standard)|
|Extended Range||5-100% Full Scale, bi-directional (ER Option)|
|Accuracy||0.5% of indicated (within calibrated range) |
|Resolution||4 Active Digits |
|Overload Protection||200% Full Scale bi-directional |
|Operating Modes||Track, Peak, 1st Peak |
|Filtering||Selectable; 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 1500Hz and 2000Hz |
|Memory||data storage of up to 999 readings |
|Data Output||RS-232 |
|Display||62 x 62mm backlit LCD |
|Alarm Limits||Panel Mounted LED for Visual Alarm Limits |
|Power||NiMH rechargeable batteries provide 8-10 hours continuous use |
|Weight||6-12 lbs, depends on number of transducers and configuration |
|Operating Temp||32 - 120 F (0-50 C) |
|Warranty||1 Year |
|Calibration Certificate||Includes NIST Traceable calibration certificate with data for each transducer |
|Standard Accesories||Joint Simulator for 1/4" & 3/8" drives, AC adapter/Charger |
|Optional Accessories||Joint Simulators for 1/2", 3/4" & 1" Transducers, Extended Ranger "ER" Option |