Mark-10 MTT02-100 Torque Tool Tester Series TT02, 100 lbFin Capacity
Price: $ 1,385.00
4 Ranges up to 100 lb-in
Units of measure: ozf-in, lbf-in, N-m, and N-cm (selectable)
High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
Mark-10 Torque Tool Tester Series TT02 present a simple and accurate solution for testing manual and electric torque screwdrivers, wrenches, and other tools. The Mark-10 Series TT02 testers are compact and rugged, suitable for production environments. A universal 3/8 square receptacle accepts common bits and attachments. The Mark-10 Torque Tool Tester Series TT02 captures peak torque in both measurement directions, and also calculates 1st and 2nd peaks, useful for click-type tools.
A blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz and accuracy of 0.3% produce reliable and consistent test results. The TT02 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output/zeroing/data storage upon tool slip or click, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
Series TT02 testers include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT02s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation. Note: Not for use with impact tools.
- Mark-10 TT02 Torque Tool Tester
- 1/4 hex to 3/8 square adapter
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Resource CD
- Certificate of calibration without data
- First / second peak capture for CW and CCW directions
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Break detection: automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon tool click/slip automates testing processes
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- 3/8" square receptacle accommodates common bits and attachments
- Battery or AC operation
|Accuracy||0.3% of full scale|
|Sampling rate||7,000 Hz|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery Life||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use|
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Measurement units||ozFin, lbFin, lbFft, Nm, Ncm|
|Outputs||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.|
Mitutoyo: Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog:1 VCD, 0.25% of full scale at capacity.
General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
Set points: Three open drain lines.
|Configurable Settings||1st/2nd peak, digital filters, outputs, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration|
|Safe overload||150% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)|
|Weight||5.8 lb [2.6 kg]|
|Environmental Requirements||40F - 100F [5C - 45C], < 96 % humidity (non-condensating)|